Noelle

Smith

Noelle Smith: EP

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO - COVER

About Noelle Smith
Hey there! While we're getting to know each other, my name is Noelle. Singing and songwriting about my experiences are what I do with about 90% of my time. The other 10% is reserved for obsessing over cats, pretty Christmas lights, live concerts, and great memories. I have a strong feeling that every one of those things have fit into a lyric of mine at some point.
Noelle Smith is a singer/songwriter from North Carolina. Her sound has been described as Americana, alternative, or a mix between country and pop. She's been singing since before she could talk, writing songs since the tender age of five (granted, at that age, they were about cats and Barbies), and playing guitar since 2010.  She began seriously performing in 2012 when she won the Plainfield Country Music Talent Show, an all ages singing competition in Eastern Connecticut. From then on, she performed regular gigs and signed up for every open mic and contest she could find. In 2013, ​she  made it to the Top 32 semifinals of American Country Star (out of 4,000 original entries). Now, you can find Noelle playing gigs at restaurants and festivals around Eastern North Carolina or posting regular covers & originals on her YouTube channel . The best part? She's only seventeen.
"In my opinion, we’re all born with a special gift that’s going to give us the tools we need to make a positive impact on the world in some way. I was given the gift of music and I want to use it to the best of my ability. If there comes a day when I’m a rich and/or famous musician, I’ll use my fortune for good – give back to the charities that need help the most, promote love and acceptance to the people who will listen, and inspire them to change the world in their own way."
- Noelle Smith
Upcoming Shows
Plank Road Steakhouse
Friday, Sept. 29th - 7:30 to 10:30 PM
3689 E Wilson St, Farmville, NC 27828


Meals on Wheels Benefit
October 14th - 11:00 AM to 12:40 PM
Council on Aging -
4551 County Home Rd, Greenville, NC 27858

Trollingwood Brewery
October 20th - 8:00 to 11:00 PM
707 Dickinson Ave, Greenville, NC 27834

Wasabi 88
Saturday, September 30th
Saturday, October 21st
Saturday, November 18th
Saturday, December 16th - 7:30 to 10:30 PM
1605 E Fire Tower Rd, Greenville, NC 27858

Writer's Round at Commodore Grille
Monday, November 13th - 9 PM
2613 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203

Trollingwood Brewery
December 1st - 8:00 to 11:00 PM
707 Dickinson Ave, Greenville, NC 27834





Want to receive updates about where Noelle will be next? Join her mailing list!